TOURIST INTERVIEW



Where are you from?
I am from Rugby.


Is it the first time that you are in Spain?
Yes, it is.


Do you live here or are you on holidays?
I am on holidays


How did you come here? By plane, ship or train?
I came here by plane.


How long are you going to stay here?
For a week.


Are you travelling with family or friends?
I’m travelling with all my family


What have you visited up to now?
The Camping Rubina Resort.


What do you like the most?
The beach.


Have you bought any presents?
Yes, one for my nanna


Do you know any words in Catalan or Spanish?
Yes, Hola and Café con leche.


Have you tried any typical Spanish or Catalan food?
I tried snails and they’re disgusting.


Do you think Catalonia is expensive?
No, it’s normal


Do you see any differences from your country?
Yeah the language. I’m just kidding I prefer the weather here, in England it’s always raining.


Do you know anyone who lives here in Catalonia?
No


Is there anything you don’t like?
No, I like everything here.
Would you recommend Catalonia to your family or friends?
Yes, to everyone. It’s a very nice place to go.


What’s your job?
I’m a professional boxer.


What do you do in your free time?
In my free time I like spending a lot of time with my family, friends, just having fun.


Is Catalonia a noisy country?
No.


Have you kissed the lion’s butt in Girona yet?
No, not yet.


Do you think there is a good level of English here?
Yeah, it’s good. It’s okay.


Do Catalan people make you feel welcome?
Yeah, they’re very nice and kind people.


What’s your favorite place, thing or food?
I think maybe the Taglitella Restaurant.


Will you come back again?

Yeah, next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY WORLD

MY WORLD