BYE BYE ESO


When I first started here 1st of ESO in INS Castelló d'Empúries I was a little bit scared because of the marks, I thought that it willl be more difficult and that I'll have bad marks. I was also scared of not making any friends, but then I found out non of this were true, beause I made friends and well, maybe my marks didn't improve but they aren't that bad.

Then the years went trough and I kept seeing the same friends, although  I made new ones I still kept in touch with the old ones.

I think one of the best years of the ESO was this year, because we had the trip to Italy, and then the musical, the graduation, the Aqua Brava trip next friday, but I feel a little bit nostalgic, because nothing will be the same this next year, everything will change, we're all gonna split and go in different high schools, I don't like to admit that this is the end of an era, the era of the ÉSO, it feels like it started yesterday, but it's been 4 years and I'll really gonna miss this.

I also want to thank every person that I met on these years.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY WORLD

TOURIST INTERVIEW

MY WORLD