MY WORLD

THE MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT OF MY TRIP WITH THE CLASS TO ITALY


This year because it's my last year of ESO I had the trip that everyone has when they finish the ESO. We choose to go to Italy, we went first to Floence and then to Rome, it was really nice although I was expecting more from this trip, beacuse every year the otrher students described it as being really cool and funny so yes, I had a lot of expectations.

The thing is, in this trip I has a lot of embarassing moments, more than usual now that I think about it, well the most embarassing was in a Mc Donald's near the Vatican, I was sitting at a table with Iris, Nerea, Mariona and Júlia Torracabota, we needed a pen to write somehing ona sheet so we noticed that at the table next to where we were sitting were some spanish boys, so Iris told me to ask them if they have a pen, so I did. 

All of them said that they didn't have any pen, but instantly one of them throw me a bagpack ant told me to open it and search for it in there, so I opened the bagpack and I started searching for a pen, so I brought out a bottle of water, then some glasses and an Iphone 8 with a portable charger, while I was holding the phone and the charger I see how a guy comes up the stairs and how he comes near us, all his friends were laughing and then I realized they were pranking him and I felt so embarassed that I didn't know what to say and I asked him if I could charge my phone, he obviously said no but it was a nice try.

 However he didn't get mat or anything, he actually laguht and said it was ok and that I have nothing to worry about.

So, this is the most embarassing moment of the trip, I hope you liked it and that it made you laught just a bit tho.


PD: I'm really sorry but I don't have any pictures to post in this my world so they would relate to the anecdote.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY WORLD

TOURIST INTERVIEW