MY WORLD

MY TRIP TO DUBAI


Two years ago, I went to Dubai with my stepmother and two friends of my father, they're a couple and they live in England. My father couldn't come with us.

Now I'm going to explain the first day of my trip to Dubai (it was a week trip).

We had our flight to Luton (England), on the 6th of July 2016 at 11 AM, we arrived there about 13 o'clock and Christian, my father's friend came to get us at the airport. 

Then we went to their house and we aited for them to make their luggage so we could go to the London airport to catch our last flight to Dubai. I can't clearly remember about which hour was the las flight but I clearly remember that it was an 8 hours flight, the local hour in Dubai was 7 o'clock in the morning when we arrived so we didn't even sleep when we arrived to the hotel. Our  was hotel in The Jumeirah Palm, it's actully a resort and it's named " Sofitel".

When we established ourseleves in the rooms, we went to one of the pools in the resort to get some relax and that was what we did all day long. 

Funny fact: In Dubai the sun goes down at 19 o'clock and it rises at 5 o'clock in the morning, so it was really different form Spain.

It was really hot, about 40 degrees everyday and you couldn't go to the resort's private beach neather to any pools at night.

We finished the day going to the Dubai Mall to see the dancing fountain because there was the las day of Ramadan. We had dinner at the mall and about 1 o'clock we went back to the hotel. 

This was our first day in Dubai.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY WORLD

TOURIST INTERVIEW